Amazing Discoveries no longer accepts restricted gifts. All of our work is evangelistic in nature and our operation includes the following:
- Broadcasting 24/7 worldwide on ADtv Satellite
- on Galaxy 19 (North America)
- Opus D2 (Australia, New Zealand)
- IS-20 (southern Africa and parts of Europe)
- Buying airtime on Secular TV stations
- Web Evangelism
- Reaching the Farsi and Arabic speaking Muslim population
- Support of Pastors like Walter Veith and Shahbaz as well as our staff.
- Bible study guides & resources for further study
- Translations of our material into many languages
- Free public internet channel & video resources
- Live evangelistic seminars wherever requested through our speakers/evangelists
- Online and DVD Evangelism
Please donate to our evangelistic work - by donating to Evangelism Wherever Needed - your donations cover the many needs of our ministry without limiting our ability to finance each project.
AD issues tax-deductible receipts each January-February for all the donations made in the previous financial year.
While Amazing Discoveries seeks to honor all restricted gifts to be used for their designated purpose, Amazing Discoveries reserves the right to determine the final use and disposition of financial gifts received.
AD does not share or sell our client or donor information with any other parties. Your personal data remains with and for the exclusive use of Amazing Discoveries. Remember that your gift is tax deductible and goes straight to these areas of need. We are grateful for your support.