Building Fund Project/ Mission SchoolDonations
Currently we are still developing our mission school and preparing it for students. Your generous support of this project will allow us to make this a reality. We are almost there! In addition, ongoing support of this fund will maintain the facility for optimal use for many years to come.
Donations to this fund covers:
- maintenance of existing buildings on the property
- building of a greenhouse and starting the agricultural portion of our school
- completing our building renovations - including the completion of an implement shed with mechanics' shop, a carpentry shop, and a fire truck bay.
Current growth needs are:
- A building for the shipping warehouse, bakery, kitchen, cafeteria and storefront $350,000. This building will allow us to have better storage of our DVDs and books, and more space for assembly of the DVDs. Currently we have outgrown our existing shipping room. Included in this large building, we'd like to add a cafeteria with a kitchen & bakery where we will be able to feed students and staff, and bake bread for sale to the community as a way to build trust with the community. The storefront at the front of the building will be a place for the community to come for, not only bread and deli items, but at the same time, to access truth-filled books & DVDs that will answer their questions and lead them to Christ.
- Grounds lighting & gates to improve security of our staff, students and facility $25,000. This project will allow customers to better find their way on our property when the sunsets early in the day in our northern location and during evenings public events. In addition, it will allow us to secure the facility from intrusion during off hours to keep equipment and buildings safe.
- Walkways $60,000. This need is part of our original building plans which we have put on hold until we receive the needed funds. Currently there are no walkways around the buildings, which means that water is better able to seep into the basement and crawlspace, and cleaning snow and ice is challenging in the winter. We receive a lot of snow in our area in the winters. With better walkways, not only will our entrance doors have proper pads, but cleaning the walkways of ice and snow will be easier in the winter ensuring that our staff and customers do not slip on the ice and injure themselves.
- Housing for students - 3 cabins $75,000 each, additional staff housing at $120,000. We currently have no place for students to stay because staff have needed housing. We would like to build some cabins for students and temporary guests that will be nestled in the forest along the trail, and allow for a beautiful serene place for students to meditate on God's word, and stay in comfort. In addition, we require more staff housing as many of our staff have families that require larger homes. Rentals in the area are hard to come by, and without staff we are not able to produce our presentations or do the work that we are doing.
Your help with these projects would be greatly appreciated and allow us to move forward on greater service opportunities.
***TO Donate - Enter the amount you would like to donate in the quantity field. Each item is worth $1.00. If your having trouble phone us at 1-866-572-9457. We apologize for the inconvenience. ***