Veith - 931 :The Twin Pillars of the Reformation | Rekindling the Reformation (DVD)Walter Veith
Watch this DVD to find out how the Reformation’s founding principles are still as applicable today as they were in the 16th century. There are two pillars of the Reformation. The first is well known: Sola Gracia, Sola Christos, Sola Scriptura—grace alone, Christ alone, the Bible alone.
But few know the other pillar of the Reformation: the identity of the Antichrist. The reformers are unanimous on the identity of this power described and defined in Daniel. You will not find one reformer that did not identify the little horn power of Bible prophecy as the Holy Roman Empire that persecuted God’s Word and His people and magnified itself against Christ (109 minutes).
Has Rome changed or is it still operating as a power that demotes Christ’s rightful place and sets itself up in the place of God?
- Definition of Protestantism
- Belief of reformers concerning identity of antichrist
- Attributes of the little horn power
- Reformation, rediscovery of Christ and salvation, discovery of identity of Antichrist
- Rathaus interviews
- Reformers prophetic views
- Tour of Wartburg
- Tour of Lutherhouse Eisenach